Ahead of her birthday today, Yemi Alade celebrated with two events over the weekend.
After the epic Black Panther themed party, the diva headed to Marcopolo Lagos to dine with some of her closet friends. She arrived in a luxury limousine looking stunning, and joined her guests which included DJ Cuppy, Uti, Waje, Denrele Edun, Waje, Simi, Adekunle Gold, Ice Prince, Daala Oruwari, Emma Nyra, Swanky Jerry, Kaylah Oniwo, Dil and more for dinner.
Singer, Yemi Alade rocked a glamorous black dress at her birthday dinner last night which left her cleavage staring at her fans. She was styled by celebrity stylist Swanky Jerry.
Yemi Eberechi Alade (born 13 March 1989), simply known as Yemi Alade, is a Nigerian Afropop singer and songwriter. She gained prominence after winning the Peak Talent Show in 2009, and is best known for her hit single “Johnny”.
See more photos:
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- AY confirms someone offered Alex a Range Rover and she rejected it (Videos)
- Yemi Alade celebrates 30th birthday with fiery photos
- “it Would Be Nice To Be In A Stable Relationship” – Waje (photos)
- Waje covers TUSH magazine latest issue; talks on her music journey and new album
- Between Adekunle Gold and a fan who wants to whisk Simi away