For the past few weeks, there have been rumours that celebrities, Adekunle Gold and Simi, got married but most people felt that it was either a hoax or video shoot for a music project in the pipeline.
However, Saturday Beats has confirmed that the pair is now a couple as they had their traditional wedding on Wednesday as opposed to rumours that they had married months ago. In an exclusive chat with Simi’s manager, Wale Bello, Saturday Beats learnt that the duo’s white wedding date had yet to be scheduled.
“Adekunle Gold and Simi are already married. They got married on Wednesday in a close-knit ceremony. It was the traditional marriage that they had and they have not yet fixed a date for the white wedding. Although some people are speculating that they would do their white wedding this week, it is false; they only did their traditional wedding.
“I do not know why they made it a secret but it is what they want. Some people might have felt that it is a music video shoot but it is not. They are married,” Bello said.
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- Between Adekunle Gold and a fan who wants to whisk Simi away
- See Simi’s reply to follower who said he will commit su1cide if she doesn’t marry him
- Simi tackles Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo over his sermon on sex
- “This is not a women’s issue, this is everyone’s issue”- Adekunle Gold reacts to the Lekki rap3 case
- Simi Rants On Nigeria’s Broken System And Accountability