Nollywood actress, Lota Chukwu, famously known as Kiki from Jenifa’s Diaries, in an interview, speaks on her relationship with Funke Akindele; the beef between Toyo Baby and Funke Akindele.
In an interview with NetSeries, the pretty actress talked about her relationship with Funke Akindele, she said;
‘She is like a mum to everyone on set, she is hardworking and very hands on. In fact, she is like a big sister to everyone’.
She also opened up on the simmering beef between Funke Akindele and Juliana Oloyede, saying it was just a decision in movie production, in which characters come and go.
‘I don’t think it could be classified as a beef. I wonder why everybody is saying that.
Here is the thing, in a typical movie series, characters come and go, it was never a life-long contract. If the character is needed, the character will come back, I am not the producer of the show”
If you noticed, I had to leave after season five. In fact, at this point, I am very sure if Jenifa could leave, she would leave, but she is the lead character’.
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- Funke Akindele-Bello Dazzles In First Photos Since Welcoming Her Twin Boys
- How Funke Akindele disgraced a prophet by giving birth to twins
- Tonto Dikeh reacts to prophet who predicted barrenness for Funke Akindele
- How Actress Funke Akindele Reportedly had her twins through another Woman
- 2019 Elections: Funke Akindele reveals major cause of violence