Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi-Wellington is 33 today, 22nd February and have shared this stunning new photo on her Instagram page.
Sharing the lovely portrait, the actress wrote;
”Chapter 33.Where would I be, if you left me God?”
In 2014, the actress starred in her first feature film Knocking On Heaven’s Door. She won the Best Actress in a Drama award at the 2016 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards for her role in the 2015 romantic drama film Falling.
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- Adesua Etomi Can’t Walk Down The Street In Lagos Without Getting Mobbed -Vogue Writes About The Actress
- Adesua Etomi reveals what she does when she is about to give up
- #NigeriansDecide2019: Adesua Etomi advises against fighting during elections
- ‘I Carry Eye Go Market’- Banky W Eulogizes Wife Adesua Etomi On Her 33rd Birthday
- Adesua Etomi Reacts To Controversy Trailing Her Vogue Magazine Cover