Nike has a long history and special knack for producing some of the most amazing and jaw dropping adverts in all of sport and their latest effort “Awaken the Phantom” is no different.
The 2 minutes and 36 seconds long visually stunning film, which was dropped on Friday, August 10, and includes a star-studded list of names, focuses on a mysterious footballer and urban legend that transforms into several different players.Neymar, Philippe Coutinho, Kevin De Bruyne, Ronaldinho, Andrea Pirlo, Gennaro Gattuso, Mal Pugh, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Barcelona’s young prodigy Xavi Simons are the footballing favourites at the forefront of the campaign, while Nigerian artists WizKid, MUT4Y and Tiwa Savage are also featured.
It is understood that the advert was directed by Matthew Vaughn of Kingsman and Kick-Ass fame.
It’s a brilliant watch that will rival some of the very best work Nike have brought to the table in their advertisement – which include the classic Brazilian team commercial in the airport, ‘Good vs Evil’ in the Coliseum, ‘The Mission’ and ‘Winner Stays On’.And the whole purpose of the Swoosh’s film is to shed light on the new PhantomVSN line of boots, which is replacing the popular Magista series.
Watch video below:
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- Tiwa Savage and Wizkid have fun as they go on shopping spree (Video)
- Yemi Alade Doesn’t Consider Tiwa Savage A Rival –Manager
- Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Says 2019 Is Just About To Begin For Her
- Tiwa Savage marks 39th birthday with no show
- Copyright Infringement: ‘This Is Just The Beginning; I Plan To See This To The End’ Says Danny Young To Tiwa Savage