Second Republic lawmaker, Dr. Junaid Mohammed, has stepped down as the running mate of the presidential candidate of the Social Democratic Party, Mr. Donald Duke, The PUNCHhas learnt.
Junaid, who is one of the fiercest critics of President Muhammadu Buhari, told a Punch correspondent during an interview that he decided to step down because of the “many hassles of the SDP.
He said he also stepped down as the deputy national chairman of the SDP and had written letters to the chairman of the party, Chief Olu Falae; and Duke.
Junaid said, “It is true. I stepped down a while ago because of the many hassles.
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- SDP faction dumps Donald Duke, adopts President Buhari
- Party Expels Jerry Gana Over Anti Party Activities And Suspends Donald Duke For Lack Of Respect
- Court Declares Donald Duke SDP Presidential Candidate
- Wild Jubilation As Atiku Defeats Donald Duke In His Polling Unit In Calabar
- Olu Falae Quits Politics; Resigns As Chairman Of SDP