World famous afrobeat artiste, Davido has recently been very vocal about his political views on and off social media.
The Platinum recording artiste had his first actual involvement in Nigerian politics when he campaigned for his uncle Ademola Adeleke who contested for the gubernatorial election of Osun State in 2018 under the people’s democratic party (PDP).
The singer who had been airing his opinion on the upcoming 2019 elections has trolled on Adams Oshiomhole, the APC Chairman who claimed he will resign if he loses the 2019 elections holding in few days.
Davido who has been actively championing a discourse about the upcoming 2019 presidential election via his Insta-story wrote;
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- I Am Not A Party Man – Says Davido On His Way To PDP Enugu Rally, Rocking PDP Shirt (Photos)
- 2019 Elections: Davido Lists Out Candidates He Is Supporting In Different Parties
- Davido set to run for governor in Osun state?
- Davido’s mum spoke to me and she’s not happy with her son – Kemi Olunloyo
- “HIV awaits you” – Kemi Olunloyo blasts Davido as she calls his girlfriend, Chioma ‘mumu’