Intelligence is flexible and there are a lot of things to give it a daily boost. For smart thinking your mind needs 3 things:
1. To be trained in thinking processes
2. To have plenty of information
3. To focus on a problem or idea
For example, Thomas Edison was able to think of his light bulb because:
1. He was a trained logical thinker
2. He knew a lot about electrical engineering
3. He focused on solving a problem
Here are a bunch of things to do every day to help your mind to think smart.
1. Drink 2 glasses of water within 30 minutes of waking up
Since you’ve been asleep for hours, your body has not gotten water for 6-9 hours. Water is needed for the filtration of waste products and fluid balance. Two big glasses of water offset the fluid deficit you had from sleeping. Studies on kids (study 1, study 2) show that drinking more water increases their ability to complete mental tasks. Make sure your brain is not dehydrated at the beginning of the day already.