For a while now ,i av been noticing different nail arts and all that,some good and some,horrible. Nail art is just art on your nails. There are endless different designs you can have. Simple single strips glitter even both.
Nail Art will nearly always get a comment, most people admire the finish and you will be asked were you had you’re nails done.
Here are some Tips For Caring For Your Nails :
* Never use nails or blades to remove nail polish only use a nail polish remover.
* Keep nail polish in fridge to keep nail polish smooth.
* To help keep the polish a little longer you can put little vinegar on your nails before you polish.
* Mix white iodine and castor oil in equal amounts and massage cuticles with this. It helps to keep your cuticles smooth
* Clean the nails remove all traces of polish from nails.
* To help the polish dry a little faster, make sure that it has started to dry / set then dip your fingers in cold water.
* When applying a second coat of polish wait for first coat to dry completely before applying another to prevent bubbles in nail polish.
* Use a top coat that contains an ultraviolet inhibitor to prevent pale polish from turning yellow.
* Make sure to wear a base coat under polish to prevent yellow and stained toe nails.
* Apply a nail hardener, but avoid products containing toluene sulphonamide or formaldehyde. These chemicals can cause redness or irritate the skin.
* When filing your nails make sure you file from the outside to the centre, NEVER file backwards and forwards, this can weaken, or break nails.
* Always repair splits or tears with nail glue or clear polish.
* Cut nails straight-sided with slightly rounded tips to look fingers longer and more slender. This shape looks very nice on short nails too.
* Never file the corners of your finger nails to deep as you can weaken your nails.
* Rub waxy lip balm into brittle nails 3 times a day to protect condition and seal in moistures.
* To help reduce dry and brittle nails is to petroleum jelly (Vaseline). Treating your nails and cuticles with petroleum jelly makes lot of difference.
* Almond oil will help to stop acrylic nails from dehydrating and coming away from the nail plate.
* Clean cuticles and push back using a cotton-tipped orange stick, care must be taken when using and orange stick as not to push the cuticles to far back
* Rub the fingernails from one hand across the other. Do this at least five times daily as this helps in enhancing the nail growth.
* Consume food that is rich in Vitamin B, potassium, iron and calcium, such as soy products, celery, eggs and sea food. These are good for nails.
* Use a good sun block and wear gloves while going out as this protects the nails from getting brittle since the sun, chlorine and harmful cleansing products make the nails brittle.
* A hand massage will boost your circulation and encourage nail growth.
I hope u find one or two desings from the ones in these photos that uld love.
Your Opinion Matters... Express yourself using the comment box... Thanks...